- Answer 2 questions only
- Write a composition beginning with:
“As I said good bye to her, little did I know that, that would be the last time I would be seeing her”.
- Write a story to illustrate the saying:
You cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in the pocket.
- It must be a story. If not deducted (4mrks)
- It must start with a given sentence. If not deducted (2mrks)
- The candidate must show understanding of the statement and detail events that occurred to make it impossible for the narrator to meet the said lady.
- Must be a story. If not deduct (4mrks)
- The candidate must show an understanding of the saying. One cannot succeed by conducting themselves in a very casual manner/ commitment is compulsory for one to succeed.